- Participate in the decision-making process in the Party.
- Vote for the leadership of the County Party.
- Gain experience or greater responsibility within the Party in the future.
- Grow the Grassroots of the Party by participating on the local level.
- Educate voters in your precinct about the Libertarian Party, its candidates, and issues.
Write-in PCM Nomination Papers must be turned in by May 20, 2020 at 5 p.m.
Learn more on the Maricopa County Elections Department website.
Step 2: Drop off the completed Write-in Nomination Paper at the MCTEC Office’s 24-hour secure drop box in the parking lot at 510 S 3rd Ave, in Phoenix. County Elections Staff will check the drop box until the filing deadline on Wednesday, May 20 at 5 p.m.
Drop off filled Nomination Petition and Paper to the County Recorder
Maricopa County Recorder
111 S 3rd Ave
Phoenix AZ 85003